We want to explain to you all the products that a coffee shop can offer so that in 2023 you can expand your business and grow a little more.
There are already many coffee shops and every day new projects are born, therefore, we are talking about a sector with a lot of competition. For this reason, we believe it is important that you start the year with novelties and offer new products to your customers.
Basic products that can be found in a cafeteria
In most bars in Spain we can find drinks such as coffees, juices, teas, soft drinks, sandwiches, bikinis, croissants and little else. There are also bakeries that have been converted into cafés that offer a wider range of sweets.
How do you stand out from other coffee shops?
Don't just sell coffee, you have to offer new products. People want to try new things, beyond dipping their croissant in their coffee.
We help you to improve your business, we have many options to make your coffee shop menu grow.
Drinks to sell in a coffee shop:
Forget about traditional drinks, we serve different and high quality products.
- Coffee: offer italian quality blend coffee beans that you can garnish with vanilla syrup.
- Teas: expand your tea menu with more exotic flavours such as Mug Passion Tea, Tisana chamomile flowers or Tisana red fruits hibiscus.
- Hot chocolate: serve a cup of high quality chocolate to get you through the cold winter months.
- Slushies: in the warmer months you can't go without a good slushie menu, the best-selling flavours we recommend are lemon, strawberry, coffee, orange and mojito slush.
Snacks to sell in a cafeteria:
It's time to add a sweet touch to your business. More and more, people want a sweet breakfast, so it's good that you also offer snacks, but don't forget the sweeter customers.
- Waffles: at Gelato we have a wide variety of options, we sell waffle mixes of all types: Brussels waffle, Liege waffle, Lolly waffle, Bubble waffle and Taiyaki waffle.
- Pancakes: Pancakes have been all the rage for a couple of years now. They can be made sweet or savoury and allow you to make very original food combinations that will catch the attention of your customers.
- Crepes: just like pancakes, crepes never go out of fashion and allow you to create new recipes both sweet and savoury. You can make a special crepe every month to catch the attention of your customers.
- Churros: last but not least, you can't forget the classic that never fails. Everyone likes churros with sugar, chocolate or cream from time to time.
We hope that this year you will be encouraged to expand your business and incorporate new drinks and food into your café. We are sure that it will be a success because nobody is bitter for a sweet.
And remember that we are the ideal partner for the supply of products for your business. Our aim is to find the perfect balance between product quality and simplicity of preparation. With more than 15 years of experience we have developed a range of different and innovative products to give more value to our customers.
We wish you a happy start of the year.