Starting your own business is a great way to earn money and do what you love. The first step is to decide what kind of business you want to start - is it something that will take a lot of time and effort, or can it be simple? If you are looking for an easy and fun way to start earning money, consider opening an ice cream parlour. You don't need any special training or skills, just some equipment and a good supplier.
Here are some tips for starting an ice cream parlour:
1. Think about who your target audience is before you think about ice cream flavours - are you going to sell mostly to young children or to retirees? Do you want to appeal to both? You need to know what kind of people are going to come into your shop to make sure your products are appealing and accessible to them.
2. Decide what kind of ice cream shop you want to open; do you want it to be a classic, old-fashioned ice cream shop with a soda fountain and lots of seating? Or do you prefer something more modern for your audience? There are plenty of options out there! On our instagram we give you some examples of types of ice cream parlours that can help you decide.
3. Once you've decided what type of shop best suits your needs, start looking for locations. Make sure it's in an area with a lot of foot traffic at any time of the day (not just at night).
4. Get the right equipment to make ice cream. You will need an ice cream maker, a freezer, containers to hold the finished product and other utensils such as spatulas and spoons.
5. Find someone to help you with recipes. If you don't have experience in making these types of sweets, we can help you. We have experience in this sector and we want to teach you the best recipes and all the options you have.
When you have everything ready and under control, it will be time to open your ice cream parlour. Organise an opening and promote your business.
For that we recommend you to have a good presence on social media and on the internet in general. Whoever doesn't know you will find you there, therefore, you must ensure that they get as good an impression as if they were visiting you on the street, you must attract their attention and explain well your menu, your products and the experience you offer them.
This does not mean that we should neglect our presence in person, attracting attention from the street, having a clean shop and a pleasant atmosphere are essential for your customers to leave your ice cream parlour satisfied.
Also, keep in mind that all those who visit you and leave your ice cream parlour happy, are very likely to recommend you to their friends and family, or come back another day with them to show them the place. So make sure your customers enjoy a good ice cream in a special place.
As you can see, to open an ice cream parlour you have to take some things into account, but we can help you in the whole process, we are ice cream suppliers, but we are also specialists in the artisan ice cream business, we advise you and we provide you with everything you need.
Get in touch with us so that we can help you to open your ice cream shop. We want to be your partner