500g of Gelato Pancake Mix ref: 30500016
500ml of water
2 teaspoons cocoa powder
Honey or maple syrup, powdered sugar, blueberries, raspberries.
1. In a large bowl, mix the Pancake Mix and water until well combined.
2. Put half of the mix into a plastic squeeze bottle dispenser and heat a non -stick skillet or griddle.
3. Brush the skillet/griddle with a little oil. To make the cobweb shape you must work quickly. The pan should be hot but the temperature should be kept low.
4. As shown in the photos, make an asterisk first and follow the shape drawing the lines of a spider web.
5. Wait for it to slightly brown on one side and turn carefully to cook both sides.
6. To make the other chocolate cobweb pancake, add 2 teaspoons of cacoa powder to the other half of the pancake mix and prepare the other squeeze bottle dispenser.
7. Follow the same steps as the previous pancake, but using the cocoa mix and then fill in the spaces of the web with the white mix, wait a minute, turn the pancake and you will see your spider web appear.
8. And that’s it they are ready to eat. You can combine them with maple syrup, honey, icing sugar, nutella, fruit etc.
Have a happy and delicious Halloween!
buy online our crepe and waffle mixes